- The Halloween Bike can be unlocked any time of the year, but you can only see the requirements in the game in October and Black Friday.
- You need 24 Stars in Halloween Levels, You also need to Win 10 Consecutive Multiplayer Races.
- This the same speed as the Default Bike, so be cautious when using it.
- Halloween Bike's rider has a jack-o'-lantern as his helmet.
- Halloween Bike also wearing witch-like Shoes.
- The Bike is made of bones instead of metal.
- Wheels are also made of spider webs
- Halloween Bike rider's hands are made of bones and hold on to the horns of the Bike.
- He's rarely to be seen in Multiplayer.
- He's also difficult to be unlocked because Halloween Levels are hard to beginner players, especially Halloween 7 and Halloween 8, Also that he request you to Win 10 Consecutive Races, which it means you need to beat the players in multiplayer 10 times in a row without losing.
- This bike is not categorized by stars, but if it was, it would probably be a 1-star bike since it is the same as the Default bike and is hard to get.